Here at Brandlective, we are a GDPR compliant business.
•See which of our pages you visit
•Enable retargeting adverts
•Allow you to share our pages through social networks such as Facebook
We collect personal data when you use this website. However, the only way for us to capture this personal data is if you complete one of our opt-in forms online The data that we might collect includes the following:
We use this data to do the following:
•Improve our website by analysing user behaviour
•Contact our users
•Interact with our users on external social networks and platforms
If any other data collection occurs, it will be described at that point. Brandlective is not responsible for any third-party data submitted by users.
How and where your data is stored
At Brandlective, we use and store your data according to the GDPR and take reasonable security measures to prevent your data being accessed by unauthorised individuals. Your data may also be accessed by employees while they are not in Europe.
Keeping your data safe
The internet is not 100% free from security risks. While we take security very seriously and train our team on how to protect user data, we cannot guarantee that your data is secure. Any data that is sent to us is done at the user’s own risk.
Your data and the government
We may be legally obligated to hand over your data to public authorities (not that the GCHQ doesn’t know everything about everyone already!).
Of course, you have the right to ask us what information we are storing about you, as well as to ask to be forgotten (have your data erased). Any requests to do so should be sent to email@example.com. We will comply with all requests within 1 month.
Links to other websites
The term ‘Brandlective’ or ‘our business’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 73b Weston Street, London, SE1 3RS. Our company registration number is 07963566 and is registered in England and Wales.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.