Media coverage is essential when launching a new business, running a competition or expanding your product range…. and here’s why:
• Brand recognition. Media coverage is one of the best ways to boost your profile. Everyone knows what Facebook and Google do. Why? Because they have strong brands.
• Attract new users. Every startup dreams of rapid growth. PR can be an effective way to generate sign-ups and increase sales.
• Investor interest. Publicising your story can build interest among investors. It also helps if people know who you are before you pitch them.
• Raise profile with potential partners. People need to trust you before they’re going to be interested in partnering. Social proof provides confidence to potential partners.
• Recruit great people. Hiring great staff is a challenge for every startup. You’re brand new. You’re unknown.
Media coverage helps distinguish you from all the other startups vying for attention.
Ready to Publish a Press Release?